The Cicholski Funeral Home was started in the late 1940’s by Carl J. Cicholski and his uncle, George Rusiewicz. They had two locations, one in Natrona, known as the Carl J. Cicholski Funeral Home and one in Natrona Heights, known as the George Rusiewicz Funeral Home. The Natrona location had been in business many years prior to the Natrona Heights location. As time past the two names were later reversed.
Mr. Carl J. Cicholski and his wife, Helen, owned and operated the Funeral Home until September 1988 at which time the Funeral Home was purchased by its present owners Thomas J. and Deborah A. Zidek.
Tom has been a licensed funeral director since 1984. He is a member of Most Blessed Sacrament R.C. Church in Natrona Heights where he is an usher, Knight of Columbus, Council 2602 in Natrona and a member of Selected Independent Funeral Homes.